FMHI offers both free and fee-based on-line training in a variety of topics important for mental health and addictions professionals. On-line training programs include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- The Baker Act
- Children's Mental Health
- Co-Occurring Disorders Training Series
- Crisis Intervention and Risk Assessment
- Florida Guardian Advocate Training
- Global Assessment of Functioning Scale
- Improving Your Clinical Documentation
- Proactive Intervention with Agitated and Aggressive Behavior
- Psychiatric Medications in Behavioral Healthcare
Persons with documented disability requesting reasonable accommodations should contact the Education and Training Division, Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, 13301 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33612, at 813/974-4672 at least 7 working days in advance of the event. Persons with hearing or speech impairments should contact the number above by using the Florida Relay System at 1-800-955-8770 (voice) or 1-800-955-8771 (TDD).
Events, activities, programs, and facilities of the University of South Florida are available to all without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, Vietnam or disabled veteran status as provided by law and in accordance with the University's respect for personal dignity.
For more information, contact:
Office: (813) 974-4672
Fax: (813) 974-9026